Choosing a Financial Advisor
The difference is the Bradford relationship. We recognize that our clients look to us for guidance along their wealth journey.
Our clients put their trust in our teams for three key reasons:
- Our financial consultants keep abreast on the new products the industry has to offer.
- We have the ability to examine the markets to be able to provide sound advice to help our clients' portfolios grow and limit risk.
- We provide a personal touch by picking up the phone and reaching out to our clients.
The Bradford Team
We’re pleased to share that Bradford's financial consultants have always operated as fiduciaries to our clients.
This means we do not sell products or solutions that don’t make sense for your situation. Our financial advisors abide by a “fiduciary” standard—putting your best interest before our own.
Our financial advisors are licensed and regulated under various aspects of financial planning such as,
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (CFP)
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist®
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF) Designee
- Registered representative with United Planners Financial Services® Member FINRA/SIPC